I had the opportunity to speak with Jeffrey R. Windsor Attorney & Mediator to talk about arbitration and mediation.
- Is it necessary to have an attorney to go to mediation? Arbitration?
- The difference between binding and non-binding arbitration
- The process for Mediation, Arbitration
- Can you still go to arbitration if you go to mediation?
- Can you still go to court if you go to mediation or arbitration and the case is not resolved?
- Benefits of mediation, arbitration
- How to prepare before a Mediation or Arbitration
- Are witnesses and evidence allowed?
- Do cases often settle?
- In the standard CAR purchase and sales agreement, there is a mention of a prevailing party being awarded attorneys’ fees and costs. What is it?
- How has the pandemic affected cases going to court, mediation, or arbitration?
For more information on real estate legal matters, you can visit Windsor-PLC.com or contact Jeff Windsor at 650-638-2360.
And as always, if you are thinking of selling and are unsure of where to start, I can guide you through the journey.
👉 DM me “GPS” to schedule a 15-minute strategy.